Skip to Content
Madrid City in English
Tuesday 20th of November 2018
1303 28th of February 2013 by editor 4th of March 2013
New website and video to help British citizens

A new website that explains how British citizens, whether visiting or living in Spain, should use their UK-issued European Health Insurance Cards (EHICs) has been launched as part of a campaign to clear up common confusion over how to obtain healthcare. The website provides comprehensive information on the use of EHICs, and how British citizens who live mainly in Spain should change the way they are registered, because for them the UK European Health Insurance Card is not the correct form of health cover. There is also an interactive questionnaire on the site that, depending on personal circumstances, links British residents to the Spanish social security webpage or a search page for the local INSS office or local health centre. See
    For those interested in purchasing property in Spain, a new video is available, featuring industry experts from across the property board. They outline a wide range of highly useful, first-hand advice on buying property abroad, covering the vital issues that should be considered during the process. The video will also be available through leading overseas property websites such as Rightmove Overseas and A Place in the Sun. See

Rate This

No votes yet

Report a mistake



No comments so far.